[android-security-discuss] something isn't right
Annaj Blanton-Powell
2015-12-06 22:18:36 UTC
I am new back to using Google Apps and the same thing is happening again.... I am having Chrome login problems, security code problems, Google Play won't allow me to update the latest security patch from the last few days AND I unable to get a screenshot of anything I need to send to show you what is happening in Google Play....

I just purchased a chromebook so thought I would give it a try on my BRAND NEW Galaxy S2 Edge, the 5th phone I've had to purchase due to hacks and cracks, Malware and..... B....

This is an expensive ride I've been on...

I need a phone call or something. .. 903.449.4679 (home), 903.486.2381 this now mess of a phone...

I have been emailing quite a bit today if you can find them.

I had trouble with Google back in March l/April... got no help... Everyone things I've gone nuts...

man, I just got this phone...I waited until I thought it would be safe... I have been without a cell phone for well over a month...

gimme a break