[android-security-discuss] Android encryption shows filenames and file structure
wodasdl
2018-12-01 20:38:25 UTC
Hello,

I am kind of surprised and disappointed that the Android encryption of
SD-cards (maybe also internal memory too I could not test it so far) has
been so poorly implemented, so that filenames and the complete
file-system/strucure is visible and not encrypted at all. Is this
industry-standard for encryption nowadays? In my opinion another reason not
to use Android for business phones.