[android-security-discuss] Android webview app not working after requestion Interstitial ads because of SSL Error from ads provider.
FInd Tips Online
2018-09-15 21:33:53 UTC
When i'm trying to make a request for Interstitial ads my app not working,
nothing loading.

Logcat showing this message.

I/chromium: [INFO:CONSOLE(1)] "A parser-blocking, cross site (i.e.
different eTLD+1) script, https://as.vizury.com/campaign/showad.php?......

From my admob dashboard I blocked this (vizury) ad network and after that
my app working fine also loading Interstitial ad. But this is not permanent
solution.

This may because of SSL error. But my website don't have SSL error. (My be
ads provider have this)

How can I solve this problem?