[android-security-discuss] How is the communication channel between the NFC module and the application are protected?
q***@gmail.com
2018-11-19 07:29:19 UTC
Hi Everyone :)

Can you tell me where I can find some articles/materials/informations about
communication channel protection methods between NFC module and application
?

I would like to protect from the possibility of
eavesdropping/interference/changing in the channel between the NFC module
and my application, by some trojans app etc.

Best regards
Dan