[android-security-discuss] Android support for NTFS
Libin Raveendran
2018-11-23 02:00:56 UTC
Hi all,

We all know ntfs is most widely used file system in current which provides
greater advantages over exfat. The development in Android has been
seemingly progressing in the last few decades hasn't seen anything in this
context. We see OTG support in Android but is no use when it comes to NTFS
which is industrial standard for file system in storage. I hope this is
taken up moved on near future to improve user experience.
The charge Drainage issue to be taken care of any external storage is
connected. Hope the battery capacity mah is increased and stabilised to
meet the industrial standard to read to external storage with affecting the
phome computational stability while using.

Thank you