Where does Chrome for Android store certs?
Ryan Fortress
2014-04-07 00:07:55 UTC
Hello,

I signed up for StartSSL.com using my tablet. As part of the signup they
issue a certificate for logging in. I can log in just fine on my tablet,
but now I need that cert on other devices in order to log in on them.

Where does Chrome for Android save the certificate file so I can copy it
(or export) to another device?

Thanks.
Mike Hearn
2014-04-08 11:34:57 UTC
I think from looking at this before, that there might not be any way to get
the keys or certs out :( Apps can see them, so they're stored in the system
key store, but that has a very basic UI and no keychain management app like
regular desktop operating systems do.
Anders Rundgren
2017-05-06 07:27:50 UTC
F.Y.I.