[android-security-discuss] play market rules
a***@gmail.com
2018-11-11 15:50:28 UTC
I want to make a game, platformer with a terrorist ISIS in the lead role,
with ridicule, enemy pig, extra missions like "beat a woman", "do namaz",
"shoot the infidels." If all this is clearly satirical, with a disclaimer
about what the terrorists are bad, and that I do not want to offend the
Muslims. Would it be a violation of the rules?
'Nick Kralevich' via Android Security Discussions
2018-11-11 15:59:18 UTC
Apps which are uploaded to Google Play must comply with the developer
distribution agreement and the Google Play developer policy, which are
available at the following two URLs:

* https://play.google.com/about/developer-distribution-agreement.html
* https://play.google.com/about/developer-content-policy/

In particular, you may want to read the information at:

https://play.google.com/about/restricted-content/inappropriate-content/violence/

-- Nick
2018-11-11 16:26:33 UTC
It's the best answer you're going to get.

This is off-topic for this mailing list. If you want to further discuss
this, I would recommend you find a different mailing list.

-- Nick