[android-security-discuss] Google Certification for Android TV Set-Top-Box
Leandro Alfaro
2018-09-12 14:47:53 UTC
Hi;

I don't know if I am in the right place for posting my concern but I don't
know exactly where to go with my question.

My company has developed an Android 7 based Set-Top-Box for entertainment
services selling purposes to the end user.

So, we are looking to achieve Google certification for the interface so we
can provide a better service for our customers.

Can anyone help me? Maybe redirecting my post to the right place.

Warmest regards.
'Brian Carlstrom' via Android Security Discussions