[android-security-discuss] Error 506 on all devices with Android version greater than 8.0
Inna Gosteva
2018-10-01 08:43:26 UTC
I'm a developer of the game Pixel Wars, which is now in the open beta.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.datcroft.cubematrix
after we opened it, a systematic error was found - on all phones and
tablets with an Android version older than 8.0, the error 506
tell me how to solve this issue?
The error is constant, and all tests confirm this.
'Brian Carlstrom' via Android Security Discussions
2018-10-02 06:21:52 UTC
External and internal information suggests 506 is related to device being
out of storage. Unclear why you'd see that related to Android 8+

I'd file a bug at
https://issuetracker.google.com/issues?q=status:open%20componentid:190923
with a full "adb bugreport bugreport.zip" attached, taken after reproducing
the issue on a test device.

-bri