[android-security-discuss] Using google SUPL server - Getting SUPL end immediately after SUPL start message
Tiran Kaskas
2018-09-25 07:31:30 UTC

We are trying to test AGPS using google supl server,
“supl.google.com:7275” .

It always fails following the SUPL start message sent from our device.

The SSL handshake is completed successfully and we see the same behavior
when using port 7276 (no authentication).

Anything we need to do on the device side that will enable us to use google
supl server?

Thanks
'Supriya Patil' via Android Security Discussions
2018-10-10 19:25:14 UTC
Hi Tiran,

Apologies for the delay. Can you please post the request logs here?

Google SUPL Server will send a SUPL END message if SUPL START message is
incorrect or requested capabilities are not supported.

Thanks!
Hi,